top of page
Motorvehicle Accident  Injury - now SIRA

I am a SIRA approved psychologist. 


If you are referred through SIRA there is no fee for treatment.


If you have an existing CTP claim and if your insurer has approved you to see a psychologist, then your insurer will be billed directly for the treatment sessions and any associated costs relevant to your claim

You will need the following details prior to your initial consultation:​

  1. Your CTP claim number

  2. The name of the insurer where you have made your CTP claim

  3. The date of your motor vehicle injury

  4. A referral from your GP or nominated treating doctor

  5. Written approval from your insurer to attend the initial consultation


A driver, passenger, pedestrian, or cyclist involved in a motor vehicle accident is entitled to choose their psychologist, as long as that psychologist has been approved by SIRA. 



bottom of page